Valentine Greetings (a bit late)

Life has been so busy for us that we celebrated Valentines a bit late.
I had thought to perhaps buy valentines this year, but Elizabeth wouldn't let me.

Nelson made these boxes last year and filled them with chocolates for us.


Helen made this bouquet of paper roses for the table.


I was inspired by maps this year and made Nelson this card.


Inside were the latitude and longitude of places I'd like to visit with him. 
He had fun looking up all the coordinates.


Liz filled decks of cards for each of us with "52 ways she loves us." Each card had a note. This one says"you will put the cookie dough on the sheet for me."  They were very personal and I cried :)


Elizabeth has been baking a lot this winter.
Here are the macarons she made for a Valentine's Tea. YUM.



Francesca  – (February 25, 2014 at 9:01 PM)  

Oh my goodness, they are all lovely...but your card to your husband is my favourite....maybe another year I'll copy it...was thinking about your family today coming back to Durham from Freyburg and passing by Chocorua...

Quiltin' Mama  – (March 6, 2014 at 7:53 PM)  

All your valentines day Festivities are wonderful! It was a little quiet here on that front this year. The wax and wane of traditions pulls at my heart.

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

Tutorial: needle-felted figures

tutorial: Balloon Lanterns

tutorial: neede-felted advent spiral

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP